A grass mound is a great way to add impact to the landscape of a playground, and can feature as a play experience with the addition of tunnels, ramps and slides.
Another recently completed Miracle playground, utilising Robinia timber equipment, grass mats and natural features such as grass mounds, boulders and timber sleeper forts to create a natural-looking play area. A great example of how we value engineer designs to help our clients save money, as well as increasing the play value and visual appeal of the finished playground!
All Design, Sales and Project members of the Miracle team are now fully certified RoSPA Operational Inspectors following a 3 day training course carried out by David Yearley, Head of Play Safety at RoSPA. The course covered the Playground and Surfacing Safety Standard BS EN1176, as well as inspection strategy and techniques. It involved both theory; assessed with a written exam, and practical; assessed by an on-site observation. Congratulations to all at Miracle, passing both examinations with flying colours, and gaining a wealth of industry knowledge and invaluable experience in the process!
Due to business growth, we wish to recruit an After-Sales Coordinator to deal with our ever expanding Service and After-sales clients. We offer the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a dedicated technical support and project management team, focusing on delivering service and after-sales support.
Key responsibilities for the Project Coordinator include:
- Providing a high level of customer service to our existing clients, responding to a high volume of requests for warranty, Inspection, maintenance service and parts orders.
- Ensuring timescales and deadlines are met
- Raising supplier purchase orders
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Arranging delivery logistics
- Raising clients invoicing
- General administrative tasks including phone calls, processing incoming post, filing, general consumable orders.
In order to be successful in the role of Project Coordinator you must:
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to co-ordinate
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong numerical skills and capabilities
- Have a pro-active and energetic nature
- Have the willingness to take ownership of tasks, problems and queries
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise a heavy workload
- Must be I.T Literate – MS Office/ Intermediate in Excel
If you are interested in this vacancy then please email your CV and include a cover note as to why you would like to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org