Miracle Design & Play Ltd wish to recruit a Maintenance & Inspection Engineer with experience within the playground industry. We offer the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a dedicated technical support and project management team, focusing on delivering ongoing play area maintenance and repairs on time and within budget. The role will be based from our offices in Northampton.
Our Engineers will work nationally and be responsible for scheduled play area repairs and inspections to Play Equipment.
- To provide regular operational inspections to our existing customer base
- To conduct operational inspections, risk assessments as specified in BSEN1176.
- Completing inspection reports in a timely manner, following an inspection
- Undertaking general play area maintenance, which involves metal, woodworking, painting and welding, if necessary. Surfacing repair experience would also be advantageous.
- Good fitting or assembly type skills, preferably in a maintenance environment as well as welding experience is desirable
- Understanding of costs and time required to undertake remedial works
- A problem solver with good customer service and communication skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- A self-motivated individual who continually keeps abreast of industry and safety requirement changes
- Ability to travel on a daily basis, so a full clean driving licence is required
- RPII Operational inspection accreditation
In return we offer a competitive salary, with full employee benefits package.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please email your CV and include a cover note as to why you would like to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing- End of May
Our resident leg licker is very excited for St George’s Day!
Our new playground near Peterborough showcases both our SteelBuilt and TimberBuilt equipment to fantastic effect.
A grass mound is a great way to add impact to the landscape of a playground, and can feature as a play experience with the addition of tunnels, ramps and slides.
Another recently completed Miracle playground, utilising Robinia timber equipment, grass mats and natural features such as grass mounds, boulders and timber sleeper forts to create a natural-looking play area. A great example of how we value engineer designs to help our clients save money, as well as increasing the play value and visual appeal of the finished playground!