Owing to business growth Miracle Design and Play wish to recruit a Designer to produce our bespoke play solutions for our various clients across the UK and Europe.
You will be joining an established UK organisation with the back-up of a dedicated internal sales, technical support and design team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the UK sales and support team, turning their design briefs and requests into exciting and innovative designs proposals.
- Accurately costing design requests using our bespoke CRM project management system
- Produce 3D visuals and graphical illustrations for our clients.
- Formalise and prepare tender documents for submission to clients.
- Produce technical specifications to guide our installation teams whilst on-site.
- Produce marketing material and product literature.
- We require a driven individual with a can do attitude, they will also need a creative eye, to be a team player and have a flexible approach to their work.
- The successful candidate should have CAD experience, preferably AUTOCAD and 3DS Max or similar, but not essential as full on the job training will be provided.
- This role incorporates compilation of quotes, therefore numeracy and accuracy would be considered essential skills.
- Experience of play area design and the associated safety standards would be advantageous, but full training can be provided so not essential.
Why join this company?
- The opportunity to join our ambitious and close knit team at an exciting stage of our growth.
- A well established, financially stable company with clearly defined plans for growth
- This is an important appointment and as such, a very competitive package is available for the right person.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please email your CV and include a cover note as to why you would like to be considered for this position to email@example.com
Closing Date: 21st September 2018