Due to business growth, we wish to recruit an After-Sales Coordinator to deal with our ever expanding Service and After-sales clients. We offer the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a dedicated technical support and project management team, focusing on delivering service and after-sales support.
Key responsibilities for the Project Coordinator include:
- Providing a high level of customer service to our existing clients, responding to a high volume of requests for warranty, Inspection, maintenance service and parts orders.
- Ensuring timescales and deadlines are met
- Raising supplier purchase orders
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Arranging delivery logistics
- Raising clients invoicing
- General administrative tasks including phone calls, processing incoming post, filing, general consumable orders.
In order to be successful in the role of Project Coordinator you must:
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to co-ordinate
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong numerical skills and capabilities
- Have a pro-active and energetic nature
- Have the willingness to take ownership of tasks, problems and queries
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise a heavy workload
- Must be I.T Literate – MS Office/ Intermediate in Excel
If you are interested in this vacancy then please email your CV and include a cover note as to why you would like to be considered for this position to email@example.com