Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Miracle Design & Play LTD offers a fully managed service providing design consultation through to high quality installation and after-care of play areas and open spaces. Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an Install Team Leader and skilled Install Operatives to support our Site Management on various projects throughout the UK. Working as part of a team, you will assist by supporting with day to day play area and Open Space hard and soft landscaping, fencing and play equipment installation; this will involve the completion of manual tasks including site setup, laying foundations, digging trenches and general site housekeeping. Due to the nature of the business, the role is physically demanding and will require the successful candidates to work outdoors, in all weather conditions and to be available to work nationwide when required (accommodation is provided Monday to Friday when required).
We wish to recruit a Team Leader & Install Operatives with experience within the construction market. We offer the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a dedicated technical support and project management team, focusing on delivering contracts on time and within budget. With a supportive management team, we are committed to the development of our employees and offer career progression through internal and external training programmes.
- Taking receipt of material deliveries, unloading and storage
- Ensuring the safe transit of materials/vehicles on site
- Assist in basic demolition, excavation and construction
- Daily site house-keeping; maintaining a tidy work place and clearing waste from site
- All other labour support where required
- Observe Health & Safety compliance and site rules of conduct at all times
- Represent and promote the Miracle brand and maintain a professional image at all times
- Good communication skills
- General maths and technical skills
- General building capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and motivated to improve skills
- C&G Basic Skills in Construction/Edexcel First Diploma in Construction are desirable
- CSCS Card
As an employee of the Miracle Group you will receive :
Salary £16-20K (DOE) + Allowances, Pension scheme (introduced after set period), development opportunities and training.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please email your CV and include a cover note as to why you would like to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9th June 2017