We wish to recruit a Contracts Manager with experience within the construction industry. We offer the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a small, dedicated technical support and project management team, focusing on delivering contracts on time and within budget.
• Manage projects coming into the office and report to the Director on progress via weekly meetings – highlighting any foreseen problems.
• Work with design to ensure any problems with costings are addressed.
• To have full responsibility for all technical queries that come into the office.
• Manage project protocol by ensuring all communications to clients and contractors going out of the office are consistent.
• Liaise internally and with the client to ensure that every project runs smoothly and quickly to completion and sign off.
• To manage all live sites, visiting sites to survey before or during installation as necessary.
• Management of sub-contractors and liaising with the Director with reference to all expected or additional costs incurred on site.
• To attend sign off meetings at site with customer and sub-contractors.
• To ensure Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Site Visit Reports are completed for each site.
The ideal candidate will have following skills:
• Construction related project management experience.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• Organised with a structured approach to work and able to effect and manage change when required.
• Financially and commercially astute with an ability to understand job margins, costings and profit/loss project by project.
• Able to take ownership and multi task, both in the office and on site.
If you are interested in the above position, please email : email@example.com with details of your experience and current salary.