We wish to recruit an Office Administrator to assist with day-to-day office tasks and to provide office support to the Sales, Design and Project Teams. The role will consist of the following:
• Answering the telephone
• Answering the door
• Processing the daily post
• Processing stationary orders
• Processing office supplies orders
• Processing grocery shopping
• Filing and Archiving
• Arranging internal/external meeting lunches
• Processing Company banking
• Handling petty cash
• Updating website news
• Updating and issuing price lists
• Preparing plans for issue
• Document collating and binding for clients
• Adhoc support for Sales/Design and Projects teams as required
• Processing some invoicing
• Processing some credit control
• Update Project Meeting notes
• Updating CRM system
• Sales follow-up calls to clients as required
If you are interested in the above position, please email : email@example.com with your CV.
We wish to recruit a Contracts Manager with experience within the construction industry. We offer the opportunity to join an established UK organisation as part of a small, dedicated technical support and project management team, focusing on delivering contracts on time and within budget.
• Manage projects coming into the office and report to the Director on progress via weekly meetings – highlighting any foreseen problems.
• Work with design to ensure any problems with costings are addressed.
• To have full responsibility for all technical queries that come into the office.
• Manage project protocol by ensuring all communications to clients and contractors going out of the office are consistent.
• Liaise internally and with the client to ensure that every project runs smoothly and quickly to completion and sign off.
• To manage all live sites, visiting sites to survey before or during installation as necessary.
• Management of sub-contractors and liaising with the Director with reference to all expected or additional costs incurred on site.
• To attend sign off meetings at site with customer and sub-contractors.
• To ensure Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Site Visit Reports are completed for each site.
The ideal candidate will have following skills:
• Construction related project management experience.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• Organised with a structured approach to work and able to effect and manage change when required.
• Financially and commercially astute with an ability to understand job margins, costings and profit/loss project by project.
• Able to take ownership and multi task, both in the office and on site.
If you are interested in the above position, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your experience and current salary.