Barford, Sherbourne and Wasperton Joint Parish Council and Miracle Design and Play were honoured to have HRH The Duke of Kent re-open the playground at Barford, Warwickshire. Named after the Duke’s grandfather and first opened by his father in 1938, King George’s Field has undergone an exciting and spectacular refurbishment, the centrepiece of which is the new Miracle playground. Dominating the play area is the imposing Mega Tower unit complete with a 3m high curly typhoon slide and a 4m high pyramid net. Local school children were on hand to give the new equipment a thorough first use and, as our case study shows, the playground is a tremendous success!
Miracle Playground gets Royal Seal of Approval